Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Here I am, back again!

I finished the wonderful quilt I worked on for so long and believe it or not the quilt turned out wonderfully!  My customer was very happy about what work I had done and in all the excitement I forgot to take a picture.  There were 30 blocks and I hand quilted around every item in each block
It was beautiful and the happy accident I had made it a totally reversible quilt.  Happy days!  Happy days.

At the present I have been inspired to re-do my studio again so I am only on that project so far.  I expect to finish it up by Friday and hit the machines and catch up the many projects I left behind.

My customer brought a new quilt to me and I won't take so long without the hand quilting and this quilt is about a twin size.  It is beautiful though and she likes my stippling so I am very happy!

I will be back with you soon with all new blog updates.  Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment