Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I've made more changes....

I changed some things on my blog and I'm not sure how this is going to work out.  If you will notice, now you have to go to the specific page you are interested in perusing.   They are listed like a menu so you can find what you are looking for.  I have a page for the block of the months, a page for quilts for sale, a page for each bloghop I participate in that will be moved onto it's own page after the hop is over.  I have taken down all of my free patterns in order to put then into pdf's and some of them will be back, some will not.  I plan to add a free pattern once a month and I think this will be better.  I hope to eventually sell my patterns as well as my quilts.  My music has been messed up and I no longer have a playlist so I will be searching for another because I really liked that!  I plan to post more often also because I am going to have a lot more to talk about in my quest of becoming more of a designer as well as artist.  Bear with me, this is all new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment