Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My poinsettia Block

I have made improvements to this block and I can't wait to show you what I have done!  I have a complete pattern that finally works for this flower.  Here it is:



                    I am going to put these into a pdf for you so that it will be the right size.  Hope you enjoy it, if you should use the block please send me a picture of it.  Link to follow to pdf file.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
 

 


1 comment: