Monday, September 24, 2012

Exciting things are happening around here!

If you notice the wicked button on this blog, that is what I am most excited about!  I am going to be in my first blog hop and I cannot wait.  Lots of excitement abounds!  I will be uploading my block for October 29th.  Don't forget to stop by and see it as well as visit the other blogs I will have listed on that day.  They will have things to show and give away as well!  My block is ready but it won't be posted until that day.
Don't forget to join up for the fun.

I am also excited about something else!  I have designed my first real quilt.  I think you will like it, I know I do and it will have a tutorial as well as what you need to make the quilt.  Hopefully I will have this done by the end of this week. 

I just am so excited!  What have you been doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment